Northeast Wisconsin Craft Beer Festival presented by Festival Foods
October, 04 2014
Location: Shopko Hall - Green Bay, WI | Free parking at Lambeau Field
Event Description: Tickets General Admission: $40 ($50 at the door)
General Admission Designated Driver: $10 ($20 at the door)*
- Unlimited craft beer sampling
- Souvenier 2 oz sampling mug
- Music, interactive games and seminars
- Tasting guide
- Light fair h'ordeuvres *Designated Driver ticket holders receive all perks above EXCEPT alcohol sampling
VIP: $75 ($85 at the door)
VIP Designated Driver: $45 ($55 at the door)*
- All general admission perks listed above
- One hour advance entry
- VIP Dinner presented by The Marq
- Private beer tasting selections during the VIP Dinner not available to general admission
- Complimentary Northeast Wisconsin Craft Beer Festival pint glass *Designated Driver ticket holders receive all perks above EXCEPT alcohol sampling
105.7 WAPL, Wisconsin's Rock Station, is a 100,000 watt radio station serving Green Bay, Appleton, Oshkosh, and the surrounding communities in the Fox Valley and Northeast Wisconsin.
105.7 WAPL is also your FM home for Green Bay Packers football. Listen all season for complete Packers Radio Network game coverage from Wayne Larrivee and Larry McCarren.
The Rockin' Apple has spent over thirty years entertaining listeners through the music of artists like Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith, AC/DC, Ozzy Osbourne, Van Halen, Metallica, Pink Floyd, Motley Crue, and countless others - along with concerts, contests and the humor of the veteran morning duo of Rick and Len.
In 2008, WAPL won the prestigious Marconi Award for national Rock Station of the Year. WAPL has also been awarded Rolling Stone Magazine Reader's Choice Station five times (1990, 92, 93, 94, and 95). In 1999, the station won Radio and Records Small Market Rock Station of the Year, and in 2004 and 2006 won the Wisconsin Area Music Industry.