OUTAGAMIE COUNTY DIRECTOR OF EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT'S OTHER EXCUSES FOR NOT ACTIVATING THE SIRENS
OUTAGAMIE COUNTY DIRECTOR OF EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT JULIE LOEFFELHOLZ'S OTHER EXCUSES FOR NOT ACTIVATING THE SIRENS
10. “My dog ate my activation button.”
9. “The storm was at 12:30 in the morning and I was afraid those noisy sirens might wake someone”.
8. “Didn’t realize managing response to emergencies was responsibility of Director of Emergency Management.”
7. “I did activate the sirens, but being exposed to all that loud music during Mile of Music left most county residents too deaf to hear them. Oh wait, the storm was before Mile of Music. Oops. Never mind.”
6. “Was watching a rerun of my favorite episode of Nancy Grace, the one where she was upset about something and didn’t hear the storm approaching.”
5. “The storm did not occur during regular business hours and Outagamie County had not authorized overtime.”
4. “Pushed the wrong button repeatedly. Turned out I wasn’t activating the sirens, I was just playing with myself.”
3. “Activation button not easy to find when you have your head up your ass”.
2. “I’m a big Packer fan and figured if I really dropped the ball people would think I’m Jermichael Finley”.
1. “I was in my basement for my safety because, in case you hadn’t heard, there was a big storm coming.”