WHY THIS GAME IS SO IMPORTANT.
10. If the Packers win, Green Bay gets the Viper from Great America, if they lose we have to give them the Zippin\' Pippin.
9. A Bears victory means reruns of Matlock on Channel 2 would be the most watched show in Green Bay television market on Super Bowl Sunday.
8. A Bears victory over the Packers in the NFC Championship is the final sign of the apocalypse according to the Book of Revelation.
7. If the Packers win, Wisconsin gets the George Halas Trophy instead of Illinois which is better than a lousy 42 million dollars in federal high speed rail funds any day.
6. The winning team will receive a congratulatory call from the President of the United States. The losers get a creepy text from Brett Favre.
5. A Green Bay loss would mean we\'d all have to put away our Packer clothing and go back to wearing just blaze orange.
4. We no longer need a number 4. We\'re more than happy with our number 12.
3. Jay Cutler needs big Super Bowl payday so he can afford more eye shadow.
2. Mike McCarthy has a lovely dog and nobody wants to see it get hurt.
1. Obama plans to attend the Super Bowl if the Bears are playing and as leader of the free world he should be doing more important things like looking for his birth certificate.