THINGS OVERHEARD AT CHELSEA CLINTON\'S WEDDING
10. Did your mother help you pick out that bridal pant suit?
9. That old silver haired guy playing the saxophone just grabbed my ass.
8. When they said there would be a lot of single ladies, I didn\'t realize they meant Janet Reno, Donna Shalala and Madeline Albright.
7. Whatever you do, don’t start giving Al Gore a massage.
6. When it came to making the hors d\'oeuvres, Hilary said she really enjoyed sticking the toothpicks through all those wieners.
5. I know it was a great bachelor party but for the love of god, will somebody please wipe the smile and stripper glitter off her father\'s face.
4. Why does Bill keep laughing during the wedding vows?
3. He may not have inhaled the marijuana at Oxford but he sure inhaled that wedding cake.
2. Seriously, the groom\'s not blind?
1. Why did your dad look so guilty when I pointed out that the chubby bridesmaid had a gooey stain on her dress?