REAL REASONS JAY CUTLER APPEARED TO BE FIGHTING BACK TEARS ON THE SIDELINES AFTER THROWING HIS 4TH INTERCEPTION.
10. Had just been informed that Lady Gaga lost to Beyonce for best video at last night's MTV Awards.
9. Instead of spending the week watching game film that might have helped him avoid making 4 interceptions, spent most of his time watching and re-watching the ending of Marley and Me.
8. Was just envisioning what it will be like standing behind Packer Tackle Allen Barbre in unemployment line.
7. Let's just say, somebody needed a Midol.
6. The Packer bikini girls were at the game, and those are some pieces of ass guaranteed to bring a tear to your eye.
5. Just realized that not only did he cost his team the game, he also has a tiny penis.
4. Same reason I was crying this morning. Because I couldn't come up with a number 3.
2. Believes that his tears make rainbows and are delicious, life-giving food for unicorns, one of whom he thought might gallop on to the field, scoop him up and fly him back to Denver where he could magically return to playing for a football team that doesn't suck.
1. He's a genuine Bear fan and was just really sad to learn they appear to have still another useless washout at quarterback.