TOP TEN SURPRISES FROM YESTERDAYS BRETT FAVRE HALL OF FAME AND NUMBER RETIREMENT ANNOUNCEMENT
SURPRISES FROM YESTERDAYS BRETT FAVRE HALL OF FAME AND NUMBER RETIREMENT ANNOUNCEMENT
10. Mark Murphy announced the Hall of Fame is also inducting a large wad of Ray Rhodes’ chewing gum.
9. It was revealed that the REAL reason he came out of retirement to play for the Jets and Vikings was to avoid listing to Deanna nag him about mowing the lawn.
8. Lambeau Ring of Honor also making room for a selection of John Madden lip prints from Brett’s ass.
7. Since his former coach Mike Holmgren will be unable to attend, will be replaced by Chumley the cartoon Walrus.
6. They are also retiring the number of Brett’s pharmacist. (his cellphone number, that is)
5. Only reason Brett agreed to return to Green Bay is the prospect of a big sweaty hug from Larry McCarren.
4. Instead of holding ceremony at Lambeau, Hall of Fame induction will be take place in the basement of the old Philling Station bar in downtown Appleton.
3. Brett hopes Hall of Fame induction will keep him from being remembered like a character in Brokeback Mountain, a well-meaning country boy who’s balls always ended up in the wrong guy’s hands.
2. In a fitting tribute to his family, Hall of Fame exhibit will also include a selection of items shoplifted by his sister and the bathtub she made meth in.
1. When they retire Brett’s number 4, they’re putting the word “inches” after it.