And plenty more... Click here for the complete DebateDrinking.com rules.
a Start off right. Take a drink if the state of the union is 'strong' - take two drinks if it is anything other than strong.
Take a drink* when you hear any of the following words or phrases:
- Let me be clear
- The time for [anything[ is now
- Robot Uprising
- Middle Class
Plus we're adding the following WAPL Road Show rules for tonight:
- Drink if the president is seen lip-syncing his speech like Beyonce lip-synced the National Anthem at his inauguration.
- Drink if guest Ted Nugent has an outburst.
- If Ted Nugent is dragged from the chamber in a Secret Service stranglehold, finish your beer and grab another.
- If Mitt Romney storms the room in a disheveled bathrobe screaming, "The job should have been mine! MINE!!!" just turn off the TV and call it a night.