Back-to-School season is upon us, which means it’s time to go Back-to-School shopping.
Unfortunately, not every child or teacher can afford all the supplies they need to be successful in school this year. According to RetailMeNot.com in partnership with TeacherLists.com, the most common items needed for donation are:
- Good-quality pencils
- Cap erasers
- Plain composition notebooks and folders
- Glue sticks
- Dry-erase markers
- Red pens
- Kleenex and anti-bacterial wipes
Thankfully, there are several organizations in the area where you can help by making donations of school supplies to kids in need.
If you’re able to donate school supplies this year, here are a few local organizations where you can help make a difference:
- August 8: Service League of Green Bay Back to School Store
- Outagamie County Back to School Program
- August 16: Oshkosh Community Back to School Fair
- Manitowoc County KAN Cool for School