WAPL INTERNATIONAL INCIDENT® TRIP SWEEPSTAKES
OFFICIAL RULES 2018-2019
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. ELIGIBILITY: The WAPL International Incident Trip Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal U.S. residents of WI, who are 21 years of age or older. Employees, directors, officers, and agents of WAPL Radio (“WAPL”), Fox World Travel (“partner”), Funjet Vacations (“partner”), their respective parent companies, divisions, dealers, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies, and suppliers involved in the Sweepstakes (collectively “Released Parties”), as well as the members of each of their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings and in-laws) and persons residing in the same household of such individuals are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law.
2. HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes begins at or about 7:30:00 AM CT on 10/01/18 and ends at or about 04:29:59 PM CT on 10/26/18 (“Sweepstakes Period”). There are three ways to qualify to win during the Sweepstakes Period:
c. WAPL: Follow @WAPLRocks on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the chance to be one (1) of the five (5) social media qualifiers to earn one (1) free Rockin’ Apple Boarding Pass through 11:59:59am on 10/26/2018.
3.FINALE ON-AIR EVENT: RANDOM DRAWING TO DETERMINE ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE WINNER: Qualifiers will be required to listen to the 105.7 WAPL on-air finale for the grand prize drawing on 10/29/18 at 7:30am (CST). Qualifiers will have no choice in the date or time they are required to listen. One (1) qualifier will be randomly drawn on the air and declared the sweepstakes winner (subject to verification of eligibility). The maximum number of total Qualifiers is (105) one-hundred five.
4. PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: One (1) Grand Prize: prize includes a trip for two on the WAPL International Incident for seven (7) nights at an all-inclusive resort, including round-trip non-stop charter flights. Destination and Options determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion. Prize winner is solely responsible for any expenses and costs in connection with the Grand Prize not expressly described herein as being awarded including, without limitation, the following: (i) all income, federal (including luxury), state and local taxes, including sales tax payable to travel agency; and (ii) any additional expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not described herein as being awarded. Sponsor makes no representation to winner as to the fitness or suitability of the prize for any purpose. Prize is awarded to the winner and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated, or otherwise conveyed. A violation of these restrictions shall revoke the prize and it will not be honored. Limit one (1) prize per household/address. Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $5,000.
5. WINNER VERIFICATION: The potential Grand Prize winner is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. The potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) within thirty (30) days of attempted notification or prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Failure to provide all required information and a signature on the documents will result in forfeiture of winner’s right to claim a prize. The potential Grand Prize winner may be subject to a background check before the prize will be awarded; if a potential winner has been convicted of a felony or any other crime that would reflect negatively on the Sponsor, the potential winner may be disqualified. In the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules, or if prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited. If a winner for the prize cannot be confirmed by 12/01/18, then the prize will not be awarded.
6. PRIZE TERMS: Prizes are not transferable and include only the items specifically listed as part of prize. No substitution or cash equivalent of prize is permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Any portion of prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Federal, state, and local taxes on prize and any expenses relating to the acceptance of and use of prize not specified herein are the responsibility of winner. Approximate retail value is as of the time the rules were printed and the value of a prize may fluctuate. A winner is not entitled to any difference between the ARV and the actual value of the prize at the time the prize is awarded.
7. TERMS & CONDITIONS: Due to the nature of our programs that are heard online over the internet, contests heard on the radio station’s internet audio stream are slightly delayed from the time the contests are heard on the broadcast station, and will be running behind the broadcast signal. Thus, all contests heard are delayed. This delay can last for as much as 120 seconds or more. This means that when Station contests are played that require a specific caller to telephone or text the radio station, listeners to the online audio stream may be at a disadvantage in participating over those listeners who hear the contests over the broadcast signal.
© 2017-2018 WAPL RADIO – A Division of Woodward Communications, Inc.