Location: Butte Des Morts Country Club
3600 W. Prospect Ave, Appleton
Event Description: Tickets: $25
If you LOVE Jeffrey Giotomer and the Little Red Book of Selling, you'll LOVE Noah Rickun!
"How to Succeed in Any Economy - Learn to Become Known as a Person of Value, Serve Your Customers in Memorable Ways, and Sell Your Heart Out"
- Engage! with friendly, intelligent, and powerful questions
- Differentiate yourself from your competition
- Understand and uncover buying motives
- Leverage social media to make selling easy
- Make your customers love you, come back, and tell everyone they know
- Earn referrals, double your business
- Network and connect to fill your pipeline
- Find, build, and keep a YES! attitude
Join us for continental breakfast from 8 - 9am
Sponsored by Business Lending Group
105.7 WAPL, Wisconsin's Rock Station, is a 100,000 watt radio station serving Green Bay, Appleton, Oshkosh, and the surrounding communities in the Fox Valley and Northeast Wisconsin.
105.7 WAPL is also your FM home for Green Bay Packers football. Listen all season for complete Packers Radio Network game coverage from Wayne Larrivee and Larry McCarren.
The Rockin' Apple has spent over thirty years entertaining listeners through the music of artists like Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith, AC/DC, Ozzy Osbourne, Van Halen, Metallica, Pink Floyd, Motley Crue, and countless others - along with concerts, contests and the humor of the veteran morning duo of Rick and Len.
In 2008, WAPL won the prestigious Marconi Award for national Rock Station of the Year. WAPL has also been awarded Rolling Stone Magazine Reader's Choice Station five times (1990, 92, 93, 94, and 95). In 1999, the station won Radio and Records Small Market Rock Station of the Year, and in 2004 and 2006 won the Wisconsin Area Music Industry.