Bret Michaels has been named one of People magazine\'s 25 Most Intriguing People of 2010. It\'s been quite a year for the Poison singer. He...
- Had an appendectomy and a brain hemorrhage.
- Was diagnosed with a hole in his heart.
- Won Celebrity Apprentice.
- Had cops find marijuana on his tour bus.
- Filed a lawsuit against a promoter over a canceled show.
- Gave his longtime girlfriend a promise ring.
- Launched another reality show, Bret Michaels: Life as I Know It.
- Was considered as a replacement for Simon Cowell on American Idol.
Michaels tells People, "I don\'t want my legacy to be a hemorrhage... I\'m a fighter, I\'m passionate, I\'m hardworking and I love music."The new issue of People hits newsstands today.